Manufactured by PECKHAM, INC.
Color Coyote Tan
Size: 2X-Large Regular
Part of Generation III Extended Cold Weather Clothing System (GEN III ECWCS).
The Generation III Extended Cold Weather Clothing System (GEN III ECWCS) was designed to be functional in multiple cold weather climates and activities. It consists of a versatile, multi-layered insulating system that allows the Soldier to adapt to varying mission requirements and environmental conditions.
Level III: High-Loft Fleece Jacket
The jacket is designed to act as the primary insulation layer for use in moderate to cold climates. It is also approved to wear as an outer garment. The jacket creates air pockets that trap air and retain body heat providing outstanding warmth without weight. This comfortable garment offers excellent breathability, dries quickly and provides environmental protection while maintaining low bulk and durability.
The jacket is constructed with 100% virgin filament polyester fabric (e.g. Polartec Thermal Pro style 4060). The construction is a double needle bar raschel warp knit, high pile, double velour.
- Full zipper-front opening backed by a wind protection flap
- High collar
- Raglan sleeves
- Two internal upper chest pockets
- Two outer side pockets
- Loop fasteners to attach rank badges and name plates
- Nylon reinforcements at the shoulders, collar and elbows
- Side panels constructed with Polartec Power Dry grid material for increased stretch and comfort